Recently I, Maksim-Smelchak, tagged Tas for the book meme from my blog... umm I mean Gentleman's Gazette:
( http://6mm-minis.blogspot.com/ )
...and he's trustily responded from his posting with the Australian Navy at sea (...through the miracle of Aethersphere satellites and the tried and trusty carrier pigeon)... the navy keeps a man busy, it does.
Have a great Saturday!
1. Name one book that changed your life:
"The Hunt for Red October" by Tom Clancy.
(I was in high school when it was released and got me seriously interested in joining the Navy.)
2. One book you've read more than once:
Sun Tsu's "The Art of War".
3. One book that made you laugh:
"He Died With a Felafel In His Hand" by John Birminham.
4. One book that made you cry:
"Biography of Hoess, Commandant of Auschwitz" by Constantine Fitzgibbon and Rudolph Hoess with an introduction by Primo Levi.
5. One book you're currently reading:
"Moby Dick" by Herman Melville.
6. One book you wish you'd written:
David Weber's "Honour Harrington" series.
7. One book you wish had never been written:
"Das Kapital" by Karl Marx.
8. One book you'd want on a desert island:
"The SAS Survivor's Handbook"
9. One book you've been meaning to read:
"The Military Maxims of Napoleon" by Dr. David G. Chandler.
10. Tag another person:
Ralph AKA L-4, Retired Member of the US Army, Romantic Advice Columnist and Fitness Guru.
And don't forget your Gin and Tonic!