Monday 27 February 2006

What ho, Sir Tas?


Well, well, well, and what have we here? Nice to see you around, old sport, although this white wine business is a trifle continental, what? And greetings to you to, Mr. Smelchak, this is jolly entertaining.
I've got my own little blog around these places, too, old sea dog - a little thing I've dashedly forgotten to update recently, tsk. What with all these Knights and order types and their tin-pot Land Ironclads, it's been a terse few days. No sport!
Wel old chap, with a standing invitation to visit Vanmulikan, which is none other than my house and castle on Bloggery-Bank, I really must dash, old man. So toodle-pip, and as they say in your parts, cheers. Or is it Kookaburras, what?

John

1 comment:

Paul O'G said...

I so consider that LandRam to be the most bizarre yet thoroughly enthralling contraption I have yet seen. Imagine the damage we could do with that to the local establishments after they declare that "the bar is shut"!

The failure to provide good brandy is an OUTRAGE Sir!


An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!

An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!