Saturday 30 January 2010

Tis a week to be Published!

Hot on the heels of the release Aeronef over the Aegean, I received my copy of Ragnarok 56 today. And a cracking read it is BTW!

In there in the Melting Pot section (for miniatures reviews) was a review I did of Brigade Model's HMVS Cerberus which I put together last year and frankly forgotten about! So my first modest written contibution to SFSFW has been published (I have had a picture in there before)- open the Gin!

BTW - one of the two surviving Guns from Cerberus lies less than a km from my new house!

3 comments:

Nick said...

And thank you for the review! Don't forget to send some more :)

Nick (Ragnarok editor)

Paul O'G said...

My pleasure sir!

El Grego said...

Cerberus looks just luvverly - well done sir!


An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!

An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!