Saturday 16 April 2011

Shock and Surprise!

A usual, TMP has a bunch of polls going. One of them at the moment is [what is the] "Most Popular Painting/Wargaming Site Besides TMP?" Well blow me down if I didn't find this blog listed there as one of the selections!

And not only that, but 4 people (OK, me and 3 other people) voted for YIAWWS - Huzzah!

Make your vote count, whatever it may be, here:
http://theminiaturespage.com/polls/1792421011/


EDIT - Well blow me down thrice because YIAWWS totalled 13 votes for 2% of the overall vote!

7 comments:

David Manley said...

I say old chap, that was a bit of a surprise, eh? Vote casr, and the very best of luck to you. Drinks in the mess if you pull it off? :)

Paul O'G said...

Thats DM, thats 5 votes, taking this renowned Blog to newfound and lofty heights of 2% of total returns!

I hope I don't let this go to my head - but the good claret shall flow regardless!

The Angry Lurker said...

I shall make it 6 hopefully.

SteelonSand said...

Seventhed! and d*mned right too - most civilised place on the net, don't you know...

Chin-chin, old chaps....

Paul O'G said...

Well done chaps - now 3% of the vote with 10 refined gentlemen making a civilised choice!

Paul O'G said...

Now at a whopping 12 votes - woohoo!

Paul O'G said...

Final Result: 13 clever chaps, or 2% of all poll respondants, have declared YIAWWS to be the best - huzzah!


An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!

An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!