Friday 20 December 2013

Nemo's War News

This week I was excited to receive Victory Point Games's newsletter "Crimson Courier", which amongst other gems announced that a second edition of Nemo's War is being developed for release in 2014.

The first edition and its expansion are great fun indeed, so a second edition with new artwork will be fantastic.  I'm looking forward to seeing what new adventures and nuances are introduced to the game.

If you haven't heard of it check out this video review then go buy it from the great guys at VPG here:

https://victorypointgames.com/details.php?prodId=94

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is great and a real inspiration to me. I am just in the process of leaving for some vacation and I will be reading Mysterious Island by Jules Verne.I never knew this game existed. Thanks for posting this and the game looks good. I plan on writing an article for my Island of Leger's campaign for Lone Warrior. The gents who subscribe will like the reference to Nemo's war. I am at For Honour'ssake blog spot if you are interested. Jeff

Paul O'G said...

Thanks Jeff - you'll really enjoy it I'm sure. I've some other suggestions for solo games I enjoy at your blog.

Yours in a White Wine Sauce!
Paul


An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!

An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!