Monday 29 September 2008

50,000 Leagues under the Sea!

Huzzah and Hurrah - White Wine Sauce has reached 50,000 Hits (since Aug 07)

Thank you to all who have visited and enjoyed the material here, and especially those who have left comments and kept encouraging us to keep posting.


I would particularly like to thank my fellow WWS authors for their great input, helped keep me on track and ticked things over here for me in the times when I couldn't. Their contributions and fellowship gives White Wine Sauce real diversity through a team effort.

But most of all I would like to thank the true genius of White Wine Sauce - Mssrs Wells, Verne, Griffith, Burroughs, Doyle and the other greats of VSF who have inspired generations of fans and given us many hours of enjoyment.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Tas! You have been a great inspiration to the rest of the community.

Cracking good show!

Eli Arndt said...

Congrats!!!

Every blogger could hope for so much success. You are a great inspiration.

Don M said...

I hear those corks a popping!


An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!

An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!