Monday 26 February 2007

Sausages, Bier and Vargaming

Karsten, a VSF fan who I met at CANCON last month (see entry of 27 Jan) now has his own gaming Blog - Sausages, Bier and Vargaming. Ok, its not new, its just that I only just found it...

In his own words:
'The tales of a German and his little men that he plays with against other men and their little men. There's dice. But more importantly beer, and the occasional sausage.'

Who can argue with that?

http://sausagesbierandvargaming.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

von Lucky said...

Hah!

You've caught me with my pants down you English K-nig-hts.

I have plans (like Patrick's Hobbyshed) to have a post a week for my little baby of a blog. In the time I've been back from an O/S trip 5 weeks ago this hasn't happened... yet.

However - over the weekend I finished my complete Aeronef fleet - photos to come.

-Karsten the terribly embarrassed

Paul O'G said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Paul O'G said...

Well a quility post every 5 weeks is better than none at all!

Given that I showed you where they were selling the minis at the Olympic stand, I greatly look forward to seeing how your aerial Prussians turn out!

raybanoutlet001 said...

ugg outlet
ugg boots
coach outlet
kobe 9
moncler jackets
fitflops
nike huarache
toms shoes
jordan shoes
colts jerseys


An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!

An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!