Monday 10 September 2007

WANTED: Raygun!

Weta Originals "Miniature Manmelter 3600ZX"


I have been a steadfast fan of Weta Originals products for years and they really helped me out during the Martian cylinder incident a few years ago. They have also helped me out of a bit of bother in boarding actions against the Boche and filthy pirates too, but that is another story for telling over a Brandy or five.

Unfortunately, I missed Weta's recent promotion of their Miniature manmelter 3600ZX (to be fair I AM on the other side 0f the world you know...).



It looks like just the thing that every good Officer should have one! I was wondering if there were any spares around that might be available. I am willing to offer in trade my gilted sword which was gifted to me my the London Times for my exploits in Asia, but that is another story for telling over a glass or three of port.


Search your Laborotories!
Search your Armouries!
Let me know!


Seriously, if you have a one spare or available (or know where one is) please let me know and I'd be delighted to make you an offer.

6 comments:

David Crook said...

....blow the wanted sign - I am far more interested in the 5 glasses of brandy and 3 of port!! (or was it the other way round......?).....;-)

MaksimSmelchak said...

Hey Tas,

Hope you find one! Wish I had one to give you.

Shalom,
Maksim-Smelchak.

Paul O'G said...

Ogrefencer - come on over Dave and you'll have more than that!

Thanks Maks!

Don M said...

Tas I'll keep an eye out.

Don

Vanvlak said...

Hmmm, you can buy one, steal one, dream of owning one, borrow one, wish for one, or....

Paul O'G said...

...or do the Vanvlak thing and make one! :-)


An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!

An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!