Monday 6 March 2006

The Iron Giant

Nobody knows where this mechanical marvel came from, but only an evil and despotic genius could craft such a wonder and turn it to evil purpose! Last seen in the Urkraine, it has been dubbed the "Steel Tsar". It is rumoured to be controlled by those cursed Anarchists who are supporting the recent Cossack rebellion.


All I know is that I hope it remains more than a couple of leagues away from me and my highly prized crystal Scotch decanter !

(Actually, this Figure is from the Star Wars collectible minaitures range. Its No 14/60 (Fringe10) "ASP-7". I dont remember seeing this in the movies, but it does make a great VSF Robot!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great cross game use of this figure. I love to see how the creative minds can find so much stuff for our games once they start looking.

Good Job Man!

dafrca

Anonymous said...

It appears in the Special Edition of A New Hope. It carries some stuff, drops it, then gets hit by a speeder, if I recall correctly.

Paul O'G said...

Thanks for the info Bill, and for the nice comments Dafrca!


An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!

An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!