Thursday 11 April 2013

1 Week left for IHMN

Depending on what side on the International Date Line you dwell of course, there is only a week left to get ion on the new Steampunk Skirmish game, In Her Majesty's Name.

There are some gorgeous figures on offer - so much so in fact that the hardest decision is not if to get, but what to get!

The developers also have a blog up in which they discuss the development of the rules.  Have a gander here for more info
http://inhermajestysname.wordpress.com/2013/03/13/the-development-of-in-her-majestys-name/

Go on, and get onboard- you know you want to :-)
http://nstarmagazine.com/IN_HER_MAJESTYS_NAME.htm


4 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

Looking forward to picking up my miniatures at Salute, but was hoping that there might have been a little more interest in the project.

Derek said...

I might buy the book, as it,s available on Amazon (and I have credit there), but I'll wait to see what it's like, and whether I can use minis I currently have before I go too far into buying the minis for it.

Anonymous said...

A little more interest? The intertelegraphic exchange thingie is practically ringing off the hook. My valet can barely keep up.
Seriously though we have been most gratified by the interest shown by the gaming community.
One advantage of the rules is the fully-featured rules system that will allow you to desing and field forces of your own devising. So your current collection could yield a cornucopia of opportunities.
Craig - one of the authors :)

Paul O'G said...

Delighted to hear it, looking forward to getting my treasures in due course!


An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!

An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!