Monday 15 April 2013

Unnatural History: Redux

Some time ago that splendid chap Mssr Blease posted his thoughts on this fantastical tale
http://pauljamesog.blogspot.com.au/2010/09/pax-britannia-unnatural-history.html

Well blast me if I hadn't forgotten all about it since then, but recently my man servant was doing a bit of a tidy up in the Library and brought it to my attention.  I immediately corrected the oversight of not reading it before and dashed if it wasn't a ripping yarn of the highest calibre!  I went through it like a Gentleman's Club consumes cognac and it left me wanting more, which I will be enjoying rather shortly.

Do yourself a favour and make sure you don't miss the adventures of dandy adventurer and agent of the throne Ulysses Quicksilver, Esq and his servant Nimrod.

4 comments:

Steve said...

What ho! They get better as the series goes on don't you know?

Paul O'G said...

Luckily I have the rest packed in my seas chest for the voyage!

Michael Awdry said...

Another one for the burgeoning bookshelves methinks

ColKillgore said...

I have the number 4 through 7 but not the first three. I plan to pick up the omnibus of those then set down and read them all.

ColKG


An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!

An exploration of debauchery, vice and other reasons to be a man!